Legal issues can create a great amount of anxiety and uncertainty. The lawyers and support staff at Leece & Phillips Law Offices, S.C., in Elkhorn understand this. We serve both businesses and individuals in a wide range of practice areas. We work closely with each client to address key concerns and pursue efficient and cost-effective solutions.
Our attorneys assist clients in these legal fields:
- Business law, including business formation choices, partnership disputes, contract disputes, and succession plans, and more
- Divorce and family law, including custody and placement issues, property division, child and spousal support, and modifications to existing orders
- Real estate matters, including purchase and sales, construction, condominium law, zoning and variance disputes, and tax assessment disputes
- Personal injury, including motor vehicle accidents, slip-and-fall accidents and other premises liability accidents
- General civil litigation, from both a plaintiff and a defendant's perspective including zoning disputes, real estate disputes and bad faith insurance disputes
- Bankruptcy and debt settlement, including Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy
- Estate planning and administration, including wills, trusts, powers of attorney, probate, and postnuptial and prenuptial agreements
An Emphasis On Communication
We keep our clients informed at every stage of the legal process. You will receive a copy of all correspondence and pleadings as they occur throughout the handling of your matter. Although we are experienced litigators who are always prepared to advocate in court, we initially strive to resolve disputes through negotiation or other means of settlement. Doing so saves our clients money and gives them more control over the outcome.
Our personal approach has earned us a reputation throughout Walworth County and neighboring counties for dedicated advocacy, high ethical standards and an earnest commitment to the communities we serve.
Meet With Our Attorneys Today
The first step toward resolving your legal situation is to meet with our lawyers. We will answer your questions, review the facts and recommend an effective course of action.
Call or use our online contact form to schedule a meeting. Our office is located off Highway 11 near Walworth Street.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.